If you’re lucky enough to have tickets to see Brand New and Modest Mouse at Forest Hills Stadium in Queens, N.Y. tomorrow, August 9, you may want some more information about the show. Fortunately, some folks have asked for details about the event. Check out the information the bands have provided in response below, after the jump!
Greetings from Forest Hills Stadium –
Thank you for purchasing tickets to the Modest Mouse/Brand New show on August 9th, 2014 at Forest Hills Stadium. Over this past year, the stadium has undergone renovations, such as improved seating, widened aisles, new handrails and a permanent stage, just to name a few. We are getting excited for this Saturday and want to provide you with some key information for the event!
– You must remember to bring your tickets as entry will not be granted without an official ticket. Tickets MUST be printed at home if you chose will call when ordering! EMAILS WERE SENT TO ALL TICKETHOLDERS FROM TICKETFLY WITH THE OPTION TO ‘PRINT AT HOME.’ THOSE TICKETS NEED TO BE PRINTED AND BROUGHT WITH YOU. The box office will be located at the corner of Tennis Place and Burns Street.
– We strongly encourage everyone to take public transportation to the show. We have worked with the MTA to ensure that everyone can be accommodated. Take the LIRR to Forest Hills Station (14 minutes from Penn station), or the E/F/R lines to Forest Hills-71st Avenue (25-30 minutes from midtown Manhattan) and follow the signs. There will also be cabs available at the corner of Continental Avenue and Queens Boulevard.
Note: THERE IS NO PARKING AT THE VENUE OR ON THE STREETS IN AND AROUND FOREST HILLS GARDENS.
– Brand New will hit the stage at 6:30PM SHARP, followed by Modest Mouse at 8:30PM.
– Doors open at 4PM. Please note that entrance to upper bowl and upper club seating will only be allowed via the portal number marked on your ticket. Please follow the signs and allow some extra time to get to your seats.
– Forest Hills Stadium is located on the grounds of the West Side Tennis Club in Forest Hills, Queens. The address of the Club is 1 Tennis Place, Queens, NY, 11375. The entrance to the venue is on Burns Street, which is off of Continental Ave. Please follow the posted signs and see event staff if you have any questions. There is a separate ADA entrance, with drop off at Clyde and 69th Street.
– We will be featuring food and beverages from some local favorites inside the stadium! Also, while you’re enjoying the town of Forest Hills, be sure to check out some of our favorite restaurants:
FOREST HILLS STATION HOUSE
106-11 71st Ave
Tel: (718) 544-5000
BANTER IRISH BAR
108-22 Queens Blvd
Tel: (718) 268-8436
– THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE VENUE:
Outside Food or Beverage
Video or Audio Recording Professional Cameras
****Backpacks will be searched at the operators discretion****
– We are looking forward to seeing you and enjoying another fantastic night at Forest Hills Stadium!
Ruth Marie Kast
Latest posts by Ruth Marie Kast (see all)
- WATCH: Gerard Way “I Didn’t Have It Mapped Out” Interview - September 12, 2014
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Play Secret UK Show Under Fake Name - September 12, 2014
- Death Of The iPod Classic - September 10, 2014