Jesse Cannon, who has managed and produced acts like Man Overboard and Transit, and recorded Animal Collective, The Misfits, The Cure, The Menzingers, Limp Bizkit and Saves The Day, has re-released his new book, Get More Fans: The DIY Guide To The New Music Business. The new edition includes:
- A bonus chapter that talks about how musicians can incorporate the book into their daily life and make progress building a fanbase every day.
- Some musicians services changed, added features or went out of business and they updated them accordingly. Some new services came on the scene and we wrote them up.
- Added a few new pointers, tips and ideas they had in the last year.
- Lastly, they gave the book another read through, tightened up some sentences and fixed a few typos.
- All in all it amounted to adding 20 more pages to the book bringing it to 730 pages in total
You can grab your copy here.
Latest posts by Angela Mastrogiacomo (see all)
- ‘I Told You I Hated New York’; A Collection Of Stories & Poems Of Love, Belonging, Friendship, & Adventure In the Music Industry - December 20, 2019
- My First Time: Releasing an EP - December 7, 2019
- Mental Health Matters: Escaping Past Traumas - November 16, 2019