News Pop Punk 

Panic! At The Disco Got Shocked At A Recent Show

PanicAtTheDisco_131011A couple nights ago during a performance at the Life is Beautiful Festival in Las Vegas, NV, members of Panic! At the Disco were shocked on stage when the electricity went haywire.

Fortunately, none of the band members or crew were seriously injured. The band was able to continue their performance. You can read a quote below from the road manager.

To listen to more of Panic! At the Disco, you can purchase a CD here. And to see if they have any upcoming shows, you can buy concert tickets here.

Please follow and like us:
The following two tabs change content below.

Benjamin Orr

Latest posts by Benjamin Orr (see all)

Related posts

Leave a Comment

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial